Engage the Power of Nutrition
Engage Agro Europe specialises in crop enhancement and nutritional products for agriculture, horticulture, turf and ornamentals.
- These products are research-driven, with proven proprietary formulations that improve plant health and performance.
- We specialise in the introduction and commercialisation of innovative, highly effective and economical solutions for growers and distributors.
- Our product range is backed up by strong nutritional and agronomic support.
- Engage Agro’s crop nutrition products address agricultural issues throughimproved agronomic practice.
* Aqualatus in the UK market and Integrate in the rest of Europe.
Watch the new video from our Spanish partners on
‘How Integrate benefits Spanish growers’.
This video covers the use and benefits of Integrate* soil surfactant in southern Spain, in the most intensive protected growing region in the world, Almeria.
Hosted by Inma Martinez Membrive, agricultural engineer for Agroliner, Engage Agro’s partner in Spain and Portugal, Inma explains why use of Integrate is so important to the region.
Inma is followed by Industry colleagues who use Integrate and the benefits they have found in using this amazing product.
*known as Aqualatus in the UK.
14th July 2020
Integrate, there’s only one! Don’t settle for less!
For all our Spanish speaking colleagues please watch the wonderful Inma Martinez talk about the…More
14th July 2020
Engage Agroliner Integrate Campaign goes LARGE!
Today is the start of our new marketing campaign across the growing regions of Spain….More
16th October 2018
Engage showcase cutting edge technologies at The National Fruit Show
2018 will see Fruit Nutrition experts Engage Agro take a larger presence at the National…More
8th October 2018
Fantastic day at Technova in Spain, proving Integrate is the best water saving technology in the world
The surfactant Integrate by Agroliner Engage will save up to 50% water On the 25…More
14th August 2018
New Agronomist joins our Team
Engage Agro Europe appoints new agronomist as part of future growth programme. Mike Stoker has…More